Food is always a great way to get people talking together about sustainable living. My dynamic small group workshops can be designed around any sustainability theme that is relevant to your community.
- Zero Waste – how to eliminate single use plastics in your home
- Love leftovers – creative cooking to eliminate food waste
- Healthy cooking for Kids – easy dinner recipes that mean mum and dad can get the night off!
- Sustainability for Preschools
- Make your own natural cleaners
- Herbs like you’ve never had them – how to grow your own and cook with them
- Crowdsaucing – Passata and ketchup making
- I can tailor content according to the needs and interests of your group
What People Say
“Fun, simple and very engaging style! Great warm personality that engaged everyone” – workshop participant, Summer Hill NSW
“Jennifer was great. Her way of teaching was super encouraging and fun.” – workshop participant, Summer Hill NSW
“Great recipes! Great Food! Great Fun!” – workshop participant, Kurrajong NSW
“Loved hearing about how the food choices we make have an impact on our community” – workshop participant, Kurrajong NSW
“Very well run and informative!” – workshop participant, Ashfield NSW
“All of the recipes were new! It was wonderful, thank you!” – workshop participant, Ashfield NSW