Avoid food waste – love your leftovers!
We run workshops that teach simple cooking, healthy recipes and sustainable living skills. We tailor each workshop to the needs of the community we are working with. These are the kinds of events and workshops we run:
- Zero Waste Bootcamp – equip communities to reduce their ecological footprint through practical activities that fight the War on Waste.
- Love Your leftovers – creative cooking demonstrations to teach ways to eliminate food waste
- Winter warmers and one pot wonders – the easy recipes that won’t waste time, money or food!
- Crowdsaucing – the recipes that use up a glut of tomatos
- Wholefood/Soulfood – workshops for churches that use food as a way to get conversations started
- Healthy and sustainable cooking days to get people talking about the food they eat
- Healthy cooking community building workshops
Where is the next workshop?
Easy Green Recipes run workshops through councils and community groups. Ask your local council if they have been in touch with us.