Avoid food waste – love your leftovers!
Food gets people talking. At Easy Green Recipes we get people talking about food waste, home cooking and sustainable living. Every workshop can be tailored to the needs and facilities of your community. But one thing doesn’t change: they are all fun! Whether we pull together a cooking demonstration around leftovers or run a big event where everyone cooks and eats together, our style is interactive, engaging and energetic.
- Zero Waste Bootcamp – Equip communities to reduce their ecological footprint through practical activities that fight the War on Waste.
- Love your leftovers – creative cooking demonstrations to teach ways to eliminate food waste
- Winter warmers and one pot wonders – the easy recipes that won’t waste time, money or food!
- Crowdsaucing – Passata and ketchup making
- Wholefood/Soulfood – workshops for churches that use food as a way to get conversations started
Where is the next workshop?
Easy Green Recipes run workshops through councils and community groups. Ask your local council if they have been in touch with us.