At Easy Green Recipes, we can design workshops and food events around any sustainability or food theme. We work closely with clients to make sure our workshops meet the needs of their community and can tailor all our content to meet any dietary requirements. We love to deliver events that provoke thought and create change.
Here’s what Fraser’s Property said about our bespoke workshops designed for their community health week:
Easy Green Recipes organised and facilitated two fantastic healthy cooking workshops as part of our Fairwater Community Health Week. Each workshop was meticulously planned and tailor made to meet the needs and skill set of the participants. The food was not only sustainably sourced but tasted absolutely delicious! Jennifer was incredible: knowledgeable, flexible, professional and down to earth in her approach and delivery of the workshops. We received overwhelming positive feedback from community members particularly how ‘hands on’ the classes were. Lastly, Jennifer was really lovely to work with and I have no hesitation recommending her, we will certainly be getting her back again in 2018.
Here’s what Kurrajong Anglican Church said about our Wholefood/Soulfood event in 2016:
Jennifer’s whole food home cooking workshop was deliciously amazing! She worked creatively to plan and execute an engaging, hands-on workshop that was just what we asked for. Jennifer was a dream to work with – organised, knowledgeable, enthusiastic…and lots of fun! We explored healthy, sustainable, affordable food choices and considered the environmental impact of the food we eat. The event ran like clockwork, with each group preparing a different element of the meal that we enjoyed together. It was such an accessible and popular community event that caused many of us to rethink our food choices. We were so happy with the workshop last year that we didn’t hesitate inviting her back again this year. Can’t wait!
Here’s what Inner West Council said about our Zero Waste Bootcamp program in July 2017:
Jennifer developed a series of ‘zero waste’ workshops for us that were very well received by our residents. She delivered them in a way that effectively engaged participants around the topic. She is very knowledgeable, professional and organised, and brought a lot of fun and enthusiasm to the classes.
Here’s what participants have said about our workshops and events:
- “Jennifer is a great host – relaxed, happy, enthusiastic and informative.” – Ashfield, NSW
- “Fun and a great way to meet other people in the community.” – Concord, NSW
- “Fun, simple and very engaging style! Great warm personality that engaged everyone.” – Summer Hill, NSW
- “Jennifer was great. Her way of teaching was super encouraging and fun.” – Summer Hill, NSW
- “Great recipes! Great Food! Great Fun!” – Kurrajong, NSW
- “Loved hearing about how the food choices we make have an impact on our community.” – Kurrajong, NSW
- “Very well run and informative!” – Ashfield, NSW
- “All of the recipes were new! It was wonderful, thank you!” – Ashfield, NSW
- “It was a great experience to learn hands-on with neighbours as team members” – Blacktown, NSW
- “Very informative, hands-on and a very enjoyable experience.” – Concord, NSW
Enquire about your own workshop
Send an enquiry to Easy Green Recipes and we will get back to you as soon as we can.