Avoid food waste – love your leftovers!
I run workshops that teach simple cooking, healthy recipes and sustainable living skills. I tailor each workshop to the needs of the community I am working with. People say that they love my fun, energetic and engaging style!
These are the kinds of events and workshops I run:
- Zero Waste Bootcamp – equip communities to reduce their ecological footprint through practical activities that fight the War on Waste.
- Love Your leftovers – creative cooking demonstrations to teach ways to eliminate food waste
- Winter warmers and one pot wonders – the easy recipes that won’t waste time, money or food!
- Crowdsaucing – the recipes that use up a glut of tomatos
- Wholefood/Soulfood – workshops for churches that use food as a way to get conversations started
- Healthy and sustainable cooking days to get people talking about the food they eat
- Healthy cooking community building workshops
Contact Easy Green Recipes if your community wants the skills to be healthy, sustainable and food secure.